Here are an impressive how-to guide written by the Massplanner developers especially for their customers. But you can follow these instructions and get realy easy Amazon Windows Server 2012 for free.
What you will get:
- 1Gb of RAM
- 30Gb Hdd ( you’ll have around 11Gb free after the OS is installed)
- 1 virtual processor at 2.49Ghz
- OS: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard.
- 1GB monthly free traffic
Full instructions – How to get a free Windows VPS for a YEAR
A lot of people ask us for a good VPS that they can use for their copy of Mass Planner, if you want to keep your account posting 24/7 but don’t want to keep your computer on all day long the easy solution is to use a Windows VPS and move Mass Planner on that server.
Most of you are asking for a cheap VPS and most of you use Mass Planner with one or two accounts so this will be the best solution for you – a free Windows VPS that you can use for a year at 0 costs. It’s not very powerful but it’s decent enough and Mass Planner will run on it with a couple of accounts quite well.
This is not for people that need a powerful machine and use a lot of accounts, for that you will need a better server and there are a lot of places where you can get that online, you should know better if you’re at that level so we’re not going to get into that.
In this article we’re going to cover the following:
- How to get a free windows VPS for 1 year
- How to connect to your VPS using remote desktop on Windows
- How to connect to your VPS using remote desktop on Mac OS X
- How to use your local drive in remote connections(or how to copy data from your PC to the VPS)
- How to use your local drives in remote connections(or how to copy data from your Mac OS X to the VPS)
- How to install and start using Mass Planner on your new VPS
- How to disable IE Enhanced Security in Windows Server 2012
- Final notes
So let’s get started: